Recent Entries
  • Rant
  • Outing with Friends
  • The Poly Life
  • Responding to Jobs
  • Happy Birthday!
  • HI Club
  • Class Fun
  • Today
  • Miracles Unseen
  • Things are about to change


  • Archives
  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • November 2009

  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • November 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • February 2011



  • Credits
    Thank you, Donovan and James (for helping me with this blog)
    Jess, my sister (for beta-reading)
    Thanks Donovan for showing me how to upload pictures
    Thanks James for asking from a friend how to upload videos
    Monday, December 27, 2010
    Its getting better man! 11:33 PM

    Holidays
    Apparently, these few days have been pretty wonderful and magnificent. On Sunday, I went shooting with Ernest. We did time lapse and we did it from 6 to 7.30pm at MBS. But overall, I think we did a good time lapse, I think we are one of the youngest people that have ever done. Since, I talk to most of my friends and almost all don’t know how a time lapse is like. Well, its good to surprise them when the movie is released. To me, maybe its one of the first and most hardworking short films I have ever done in my Life.

    We took quite a lot of people shots and like Ernest, we go for the girls first…if you know what I mean. Haha. But some girls have a seriously nice smile. Too good until we stare at it for long times. Well, that’s just us. I must admit, somehow my photography skills improved ever since I got a new Cam, 550D Canon. I don’t know, maybe the clear and good quality of the Cam shows it looks nice. But that’s what I think.

    On Tue, I got an unexpected invitation from Hao Jun, apparently, he got the tickets for the screening of The Ghosts must be Crazy. Heard about it? Well, if you have, we have alr watched it. I don’t know why no one wants to seize this opportunity to watch it. We even met with Jack Neo, Mark Lee and Henry Thia face to face, but of course I didn’t talk to them, just saw them only. But it was a very good experience. I should have brought my Canon cam but dam! So I use my phone instead, here! I got the pic.

    I will comment on the movie after its released. Anyway, I was just very thankful for the outing, normally I just like to go out instead of staying at home but really, many things happened, I thought I crewed up badly but overall, I was indeed very thankful for that day. No other words are able to express it. I surprised I managed to talk to Hao Jun until the end. Cos sometimes, I’ll feel very tired and just don’t feel like talking but it just hits me that we can actually talk this long. Hopefully, we can meet again :)



    a lot of ppl!




    Finally i saw Jack Neo




    shoot! so blur!




    so many posters!




    The other actors


    Now, im doing a short film with Ernest Tan and I think it our first short film is dam hard alr. I mean for our first submission, we have alr put more effort than our sch projects work, and its only 4 min long. Its totally nuts! But yeah, sometimes I ask myself if God ever allowed me to do this, if he doesn’t approve of it, I think He’s gonna kill it quite badly as how He nearly kill my dad in his business. But have mercy, I don’t wish to suffer like that. Then again, it depends how stubborn I choose to be.

    But I hate it when my pessimistic side keeps taking over. It makes me feel lousy everytime. But yeah, for this one, friends play a very very important part in this. As you know it, like a human being, we all like friends and like to be with friends, don’t you agree? Who in the world don’t want friends huh? So yeah, but through God, I must overcome my pessimistic side.

    Welcome!
    This is my blog, enjoy your stay. Just don't flood the tagboard

    Don't look down on yourself

    You are worth much more



    Wishes ♥
    God alone :D
    More time :)
    Helping others
    Movies o.O

    Likings ♥
    Bubble tea
    Stunts o.O
    Making movies
    Animating
    Profile
    Name: Samuel lee
    Age: 16+
    Country: Singapore
    After everyone leaves, i will be the one there waiting for you.
    I'm will love everyone and anyone, no matter how bad you are.

    What am I
    I can choose to be anyone, a millionaire, a bankrupt, a rich man, a poor person, anyone. i can be your best friend and your worst enemy. i can be a miracle and i can be a nightmare. i can be a helper and i can be a destroyer. but its not up to fate, it is a choice we must make. i can reach my dream goal, but none of them matters. most importantly, i just want to be a child of God.


    Tagboard


    Links
    Jess♥
    Trish(cousin)
    James!
    De Yuan,dy
    Hao Jun, yo!
    Chia (wei ling)
    Shelby :)
    Zhi Jun(Junster)
    Tricia :)(friend)
    Jordan
    Donovan(Do no van)lol
    Grace
    DNP!
    Ivan
    Kristy
    Fadzilah
    Cai Bao
    Shindy
    Jess C
    Ka Yan
    Mei Foong (MF)
    Sing Ru (SR guy)
    Christie
    Ben (Benjamin L)


    Heartfelt Song ♥ (must Hear!) click play
    where the love lasts forever :)