Recent Entries
  • Class Fun
  • Today
  • Miracles Unseen
  • Things are about to change
  • Class Outing
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Outing
  • One day
  • One of the Best Days!
  • Filming


  • Archives
  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • November 2009

  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • November 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • February 2011



  • Credits
    Thank you, Donovan and James (for helping me with this blog)
    Jess, my sister (for beta-reading)
    Thanks Donovan for showing me how to upload pictures
    Thanks James for asking from a friend how to upload videos
    Thursday, October 28, 2010
    HI Club 10:48 PM

    30 June (Friday)
    The First Performance
    I never imagine that not long after the Hi Club Camp, im posting the first performance I had in Hi Club. Wow how time really pass! It was my very first performance of signing a song and im super nervous. I can still remember how it felt like, when Darren was my Hi-instructor. We were signing I Want It That Way. So I was walking to find for the LTR, then it was at the place where I first went for Sports & Wellness (PE). So we began rehearsing signing the song. And the most unexpected part was suddenly more people came in, they are not regulars but they came for the performance. Oh my gosh! So Darren have to quickly teach them about the song. Imagine, you come and learn to sign a song and the next hour, you are performing, how would you feel? Freaking nervous and scared, what else! In my row of 5, 3 of them just were irregulars. So I gotta calm them down and they cant really speak English very well and yes, my Chinese sucks. So I got to use my sucky Chinese to calm them down.

    Next thing, the positioning, the people that just came didn’t know or don’t know much for the positioning. And it’s a lot of moving. And not some stand-and-sign that kind of thing. Every few phrases later, we have to move. My instructors, Pei Wen and Darren… well, I can see they are really struggling with the whole thing. Seriously, if I were them, I freaking panicked ok! And there was nothing I could do but play my part and sign well. XP, a guy I just knew for 15 min, went to lead us in the song. You can really Darren rushing cos he rather teach the irregulars the song and positioning than to go for announcement. So Pei Wen went instead. Me? I don’t know. I stared at Darren for quite a long while. He was so rushed he even got our names wrong when positioning. Well, but I do understand how he feels. Could have been sure he is knows what to do when adversity comes.

    So we practice more and went in around 7.30pm. True enough, everyone was anxious. I repeated tell myself no to worry and remember to remember the lyrics. Zul was my first friend in class so we came up with a plan on how to cheer our instructors up. When they come on stage every time, we will shout their names over and over again. Yeah I know, what kind of stupid plan is that!! The plan worked, worked too well, we cheer so loud until our instructors forgotten the lyrics halfway. WTC! But its funny still, haha. Then we were going to sign our song. Woah, I don’t know much but we started differently, and ended differently. I mean it. Ours was the only one with curtains drawn and we ended off with ‘1F’ shaped by the people. 1 is black and F is white. Im in the F. well, I can admit I did well. I could have guaranteed I did not miss or forget one word. It felt super good!!! I can even see some people on their seats signing with us. And as the crowd cheered, well, it felt like an achievement, an achievement I must thank God for. For a second, im sure everything will be okay.



    Zul blocked me




    The performance hit past 10.45 and crap, the last train leaves at 11.30, I got to hurry to the MRT. Asked Darren if we can go back together but he was staying in sch. So I went home with Zul, XP, Glenda ( a girl I just met cos she was with XP). XP and Glenda went home by bus. Zul and I went opposite to take the bus. Well, its cool cos I get to know the two of them better, apparently, they also talk a lot when you know them better. Now, I was asking God, ‘what happens if I miss the last train?’ shit I cant think like that! Must have Faith that I’ll get the last train. Was praying almost the whole time and yes!!!!! I got the last train. Zul continued taking the bus back home. I was in the train myself and I kinda felt sorry for those who missed the last train. There was a time when a guy just missed the doors and he thought another train would come but a guy at the station told him to go down as no more trains will be coming. Felt sorry for him. Then with 50 min on the train, I got a seat and reflected on the whole day. Suddenly, something urged me that I should send a msg to Darren. At times, I feel like just msg him for the sake but it felt different this time. Arggghh. Fine! So I gave him a msg of encouragement. As usual, he doesn’t reply but that’s alright. I look at the black sky and said 2 words before I doze off, Thank God.

    Movie Review- Bodyguards and Assassins
    Rating- 8.4/10__3.5 stars
    Actor Donnie Yen, Nicholas Tse, Leon Lai and Tony Leung stars in one of the greatest movie ever. The plot is to protect someone for an hour, literally one hour. There is no specific main character in the movie, each character has their own scenes, each character has their own story. The fighting scenes aren’t like a typical Chinese movie. It brings us back to the old movies such as Police Story and Once Upon a time in China. Excellent choice of music with fast faced action. However, the only thing is pulls is down is, it gets boring in the first hour. Watch out for the scene where Donnie Yen fights against Cung Le. That scene was awesome. Its been quite a while since I see such a simple and nice plot in a Chinese movie. I can recommend this movie to everyone, not just action fans. Really nomination worthy.

    Welcome!
    This is my blog, enjoy your stay. Just don't flood the tagboard

    Don't look down on yourself

    You are worth much more



    Wishes ♥
    God alone :D
    More time :)
    Helping others
    Movies o.O

    Likings ♥
    Bubble tea
    Stunts o.O
    Making movies
    Animating
    Profile
    Name: Samuel lee
    Age: 16+
    Country: Singapore
    After everyone leaves, i will be the one there waiting for you.
    I'm will love everyone and anyone, no matter how bad you are.

    What am I
    I can choose to be anyone, a millionaire, a bankrupt, a rich man, a poor person, anyone. i can be your best friend and your worst enemy. i can be a miracle and i can be a nightmare. i can be a helper and i can be a destroyer. but its not up to fate, it is a choice we must make. i can reach my dream goal, but none of them matters. most importantly, i just want to be a child of God.


    Tagboard


    Links
    Jess♥
    Trish(cousin)
    James!
    De Yuan,dy
    Hao Jun, yo!
    Chia (wei ling)
    Shelby :)
    Zhi Jun(Junster)
    Tricia :)(friend)
    Jordan
    Donovan(Do no van)lol
    Grace
    DNP!
    Ivan
    Kristy
    Fadzilah
    Cai Bao
    Shindy
    Jess C
    Ka Yan
    Mei Foong (MF)
    Sing Ru (SR guy)
    Christie
    Ben (Benjamin L)


    Heartfelt Song ♥ (must Hear!) click play
    where the love lasts forever :)