Recent Entries
  • HI Club
  • Class Fun
  • Today
  • Miracles Unseen
  • Things are about to change
  • Class Outing
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Outing
  • One day
  • One of the Best Days!


  • Archives
  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • August 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • November 2009

  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • November 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • February 2011



  • Credits
    Thank you, Donovan and James (for helping me with this blog)
    Jess, my sister (for beta-reading)
    Thanks Donovan for showing me how to upload pictures
    Thanks James for asking from a friend how to upload videos
    Monday, November 1, 2010
    Happy Birthday! 10:45 PM

    15 July (Thursday)

    Chia’s Birthday
    I had mixed feelings about this day. It started off not well at all, but it ended off very well. Well, maybe I do feel quite happy overall. I told Chia Wei Ling that I’ll be coming for her chalet, so I went to meet WL and ZH. Then Wen Jie was coming along. So ok then! Then Wen Jie wanted to buy a birthday present for Chia but he has COMPLETELY no idea what to get her. How do I know? We just walk around White Sands for about 45 min with Wen Jie bugging the girls on what Chia would like. My expression, ‘oh come on. Just get her whatever you want to get her. Or just get her anything!’ To me, it was the thought that counts but at the way it looks at that moment, I think its more on WL and Zh thoughts than his own. So in the end, ZH suggested the present and Wen Jie just paid for it.

    So I thought about it. Are typical guys like that? They find idea or suggestions from other people and they just paid for it? Where’s the thought that counts? You’re just paying for the item. There’s no thought in that! I wonder, do guys just buy a nice present for a girl but in the end, it was not his idea or thought, he just pay for it. How will that make a girl feel? Just empty gifts. That’s all. A friend once told me, it doesn’t really matter what kind of present you give to someone, if you gave it from your heart, then it will alr be a nice present to give. Even some word of encouragement, I guess it will also be a nice present. If the other person wants more, well, then he/she is just plain self-centered. And yes, this is only the first part.

    So we took a bus to the ‘chalet’ and wow. It was a house. A FREAKING HOUSE! Dam… what a chalet! So we put our stuff down and rested. Got word that CS and DY will be coming along. So yay. At least I wont be alone. Apparently, I first feel odd at the chalet. The next thing I did, I went to talk to Chia’s mum and her sister. Yes…I know, what stupid guy would do something like that? Me lah! They were asking me why didn’t I spend time with my friends. Well, I alr have so much time, im sure I don’t mind spending time to talk to the people who cooked the food. And the sister was kinda funny. She kept asking me to have fun and go have fun so before, I left, I ask for a drink. True enough, they are kind people. You can sort of sense in their hearts, they feel happy when people can spend time with them.

    So anyway, I play poker with Chia’s ITE friends. We got along well. They are all classmates of Chia. I just played until CY and CS arrive. Then cut things short, we went for cycling and that was the next thing, I’ll be describing in details. Haha. So we all know that WL and ZH cannot cycle. Well, they wish to cycle but have phobias of falling down. So I got a 2-seater with WL. So we talked about Life and hows RP for minutes until Wen Jie tries to teach ZH how to cycle. We went to this rocky circle path and Zh got onto the bike. So Wen Jie try to keep her steady while ZH tries to cycle. And yeah, WL was telling me that Wen Jie was a violent teacher. Oh wells! At least ZH was learning. He literally grabs ZH’s hand and pull her to one side when she’s about to fall. O_o scary…


    So WL and I continued cycling. Due to peer pressure, well, they wanted to teach WL cycling. So we got a single rider bike from DY and practice. Don’t know what happened next, then suddenly I was the teacher. Well, maybe cos WL don’t want Wen Jie to teach her, I wouldn’t know. So there are times that when she’s about to fall and I had to hold her. Kinda struggled with it but had to pull myself together quickly. True enough, I don’t hold a girl’s hand…just like that. Well, it doesn’t mean im shy, just something I don’t take pleasure it doing, unless she’s my gf. But ok! Back to topic, so I had to guide her and prevent her from falling, also had to encourage her to keep going, its true, she was improving but ZH was alr getting used to cycling. So WL was kinda slow but nvm, I do believe in slow and steady. After some time to teaching, Wen Jie came along with ZH. They were cycling so fast and when ZH brake quickly. Well, they fell. ZH only had a little cut on her leg. Then afterwards, I just don’t get Wen Jie. He was like telling ZH not to brake so fast. ZH just listen. Then afterwards, he went to demostrate what happens if you cycle very fast and then brake. So that’s what he did. He cycled fast and brake and fell. Not so badly but a cut on his hand then he said, ‘see? This is what happens when you brake too fast’. WTC. Dude, you don’t have to show her, I guess she will know about it even without you showing her.

    So we cycled back, ZH was still okay and when we got back. We just talked, and rested. Back there, the guy were seriously tired, the girls too but I don’t know why, but somehow guy like to bully sleepy girls, right? Maybe it seems so. And how do the girls response? ‘no la, they only playing’. F man! If I were to ever live like that, my life would be vomiting and suffering. I cant believe this. Girls, you let guys touch and tease and you don’t defend yourself at all?! I mean, they’re not even your bf or brothers, why do you let them take over you? Becos they’re friends?? I wanted to spend time with God but at the way I see them, arghh, its just unacceptable. Anyway, we had BBQ shortly and yes, more words to go. Bear with me!


    The BBQ was super hot. I cant even flip a satay man! Wen Jie was trying some drunken BBQ prawn. Basically, put alcohol on the prawns until its soaked then BBQ it. Must admit, its very nice but kinda stupid to do it. I spent most of time BBQing until my friends forced me to sit down and feed me food. Well, I do like the satay but just that, a lot of ashes flew onto it so if you hear that, it sounds yucky. Then Liang Ting, Alvin and Perri came, only for dinner. Now, this is the highlight of the day, at night. I was talking to them cos duh, I haven’t seen them in like, ages! Then I realized we somehow got along so well. I mean we just talked, nothing more. But I just felt I can get along very well with them. then dam! My friends want to go for cycling more so fine! Lets go. Yeah, truthfully, I didn’t wanna leave them. but becos Alvin was so hot guy or there was a hot girl there. I mean, we’re just friend but get along very well. Ya know what I mean??

    So anyway, reluctantly left them and went for cycling. But this time, we didn’t get a 2-seater cos my friend say they can let WL and ZH sit at the side and ‘carry’ them. im like WTC. Why not just let them cycle with us? Why must we ‘carry’ them? then one of them say becos, they can cycle faster. So okay then, everyone goes with the flow and I just super dislike that. I got my bike and we cycled, we sort of cycled to downtown East. And yeah, Chia’s bro was with us. So when we reached the place. Okay, first things, the girl thought they were hunger so they wanted too eat something. We reached downtown East and ask what they want. Typical Ans, ‘Don’t know!’ so ai yo! We went to buy some ice-cream while Chia’s bro and Wen Jie smoke. Okay, now another thing about me, I don’t hate smokers, I don’t dislike them but I don’t hate them. but I do hate smoking. Im like omg, cant tolerate it! So we bought drink at Cheer,s I love the discounts, I will always buy the discounts drink. Anything else, skip it. So we cycled back and sort of laughed and try stupid stuff while cycling. Okay, as we go back to Chia chalet. Okay, must find for Liang Ting they all. Then Perri told me she left alr. Awww sad. So nv, I’ll talk to Perri and Alvin then they were leaving before us so man… I wish they can stay longer.

    But in fact, God was indeed very merciful, it was such a way that they actually went home with us… and more. Okay, I thought they were going to leave early cos maybe they got their own stuff to do. So I kept delaying them until they had to stay. Then okay, a problem starts. Chia got like a 100 satays left and she asked us if we can bring back and eat. At first, im just being an ass and said no, cos all my friend would have done that same. So I thought it just a small thing, just say no and walk off. But overtime, I knew, she was getting desperate and you can see that from they way they talk and the words they say. So I stood up and take like about 20-30 pieces. The rest… nah, they don’t want it. So we sort of try to talk to Chia and come with some excuse even though in our hearts, we don’t want the satays. I mean, really it’s a really small matter. So Chia was like, ‘ok la. You wanna go then go la. I ask some one else’…

    Yeah, sounded a little rude and WTC but I understand how she felt. Even the friends in her ITE or her bro friends, just walk past and say no. No considerations, no nothing. They are hi and bye friends. No freaking feelings to even smile at her. Then an amazing thing happened, Perri kinda called me to one side, and she and Alvin wanted to buy a cake for her. Not a big one but a small cake for her, just to make her feel better. Then they asked me if I wanted to tag along. First thing in my mind, ‘omg of course man!’ so when my friend called me to go back, I said no. didn’t tell them why, but they insisted to wait for me. Seriously, I was hesitating so much. I cant spoil to my friends that im going with Alvin and Perri yet if I don’t say nothing, my friend don’t get a clue to my actions. But of course, I choose to say nothing. There were awkward silence lots of times and I guess Chia was wondering why we aren’t going yet. The amazing part was that we kinda stay with Chia for a good 30 min and we just talked. Just talked. And we also try to plan how we are gonna give her a cake. However, Chia still persist that she doesn’t need a cake. Maybe she just doesn’t want to trouble us so much. So after a long time, we agreed to it and took a bus back.

    And no, the story does not end here. All my friends sat at the back while I sat with Alvin and Perri. We still talked about Life and we talked about how we can encourage Chia up since we thought she was feeling down. Really, I didn’t want her birthday to end like that, ok. Its freaking not nice at all. So Perri suggested that we take a video of us saying something to Chia and post on FB and tag her for her birthday. But we thought it was kinda tough and we didn’t have much time so we just thought of us each sending a msg of encouragement. Seriously, never in my Life, have I seen such considerate friends. I mean, when you are feeling down. People just come and say ‘cheer up’ or ‘don’t be sad’ or some other lame things. Who would actually stay and still be with them, aside just bf and gf. I mean must we have a bf or gf in order to show that kind of kindness towards people. I think NO. We stay by them becos we care. Im not some guy who tell you to cheer up and just walk away. That is not an encouragement. Don’t you even know what an encouragement means? I sometimes hate it when others are down or emotionally destroyed and you go to them and say ‘cheer up’. Seriously, if im not in a good mood, don’t say it to me too. I even wonder do teenagers think for others even. Sigh* selfish teens in Singapore. And we thought we are so gracious… So I began to think that Alvin and Perri are really good friends and Chia should be happy to have such friends. Hopefully so, I can get to meet and catch up with them.


    Movie Review- The Blind Side
    Rating- 9/10__ 4.5 stars
    After this movie, I was asked, ‘What was the best scene in the movie?’ And I replied, ‘There was no best scene, the entire movie is the best scene!’ The moment I saw the scene at the volleyball court and saw Michael cleaning the litter. I straightaway knew it was a different movie from the rest. It talks about how a Christian woman brought a quiet Michael back home and how Life changes after. There are many times I go Wow at the movie. It’s a story of how Michael Oher came from a broken family, and rise up to be one of the best footballers of all time. I like his character, it actually displays the kind of humility people ought to have. Problems starts when people did not accept Michael and the family have to find ways to help him. However, it still have a rather happy ending. Now this kind of movie, I don’t mind watching it 2 or 3 or 4 times again. There is not one scene you want to miss out. There are times I just feel like standing up and clap for the movie. Its that’s good! Didn’t know why Sandra Bullock got Best Performance, I personally think Quinton Aaron should be the one. Overall, one of the most touching movies I have seen. Definitely worth more than 4 stars.

    Fun Facts (its been a long time since I type this)
    No. of words = 2500 and counting
    No. of days to complete post = about 3
    Time spent on the post = nearly 1.5 hrs.
    Time taken to read finish post = about 20min
    Current mood = ‘whats gonna happen when I go sch tmr’ -_-
    Unforgettable moments = bus with Alvin and Perri, teaching WL how to cycle.

    Welcome!
    This is my blog, enjoy your stay. Just don't flood the tagboard

    Don't look down on yourself

    You are worth much more



    Wishes ♥
    God alone :D
    More time :)
    Helping others
    Movies o.O

    Likings ♥
    Bubble tea
    Stunts o.O
    Making movies
    Animating
    Profile
    Name: Samuel lee
    Age: 16+
    Country: Singapore
    After everyone leaves, i will be the one there waiting for you.
    I'm will love everyone and anyone, no matter how bad you are.

    What am I
    I can choose to be anyone, a millionaire, a bankrupt, a rich man, a poor person, anyone. i can be your best friend and your worst enemy. i can be a miracle and i can be a nightmare. i can be a helper and i can be a destroyer. but its not up to fate, it is a choice we must make. i can reach my dream goal, but none of them matters. most importantly, i just want to be a child of God.


    Tagboard


    Links
    Jess♥
    Trish(cousin)
    James!
    De Yuan,dy
    Hao Jun, yo!
    Chia (wei ling)
    Shelby :)
    Zhi Jun(Junster)
    Tricia :)(friend)
    Jordan
    Donovan(Do no van)lol
    Grace
    DNP!
    Ivan
    Kristy
    Fadzilah
    Cai Bao
    Shindy
    Jess C
    Ka Yan
    Mei Foong (MF)
    Sing Ru (SR guy)
    Christie
    Ben (Benjamin L)


    Heartfelt Song ♥ (must Hear!) click play
    where the love lasts forever :)